Thursday, November 11, 2010


This iris started blooming in late October, and succombed to the cold just recently. Crazy iris.

Almost Emma's birthday --my traditional break between fall and winter. And it looks like it's going to be much like the year she was born --it's been really warm for November, and this weekend it's supposed to go below normal. We have our first chance of snow next week. I have one potted plant we were given that I did not get in the ground. I think I'm going to see if Rob can do it --one shovel, and he'd create enough of a hole, and then we can just stomp it in :-)

I have so enjoyed sitting in the hammock swing this last week, relaxing after work. Each day, I look around and think of how winter will descend soon, and I won't get to enjoy being outside until spring comes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment