Friday, June 19, 2009

Lots of storms last night and this morning, and maybe more this evening.  I haven't checked the rain gauge, since it's still raining, but it seems like a good amount.  That means I don't have to water the new trees for a couple of days, which is nice.  Rob's dry-well by the front porch worked well through the storms.

The red lilies started blooming yesterday, and some of the "kiss-me-kate" lilies in the east bed are blooming as well.  It might be nice to put some of those red lilies near the blue delphinium, which is also blooming now --that would be a nice combination.  The yellow foxglove is beginning to bloom.

I've been in the pool once (yesterday) --the water is still 78 degrees.  Emma and Rob have been in several times, and I might have gone in earlier if I hadn't gotten this cold.  


No comments:

Post a Comment