Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Feels like spring

I just put in 4 new perennials (3 red cardinal flower, next to the fence and bench), so lets hope we don't have any more nights in the teens!

We have bluebirds back in the yard, and the goldfinches are bright yellow again. Things are still behind a bit --the daffodils and tulips are up but not blooming; all I have are crocus's, blue squill, and glory of the snow. And the two snowdrops the squirrels haven't eaten. I'm always a bit disappointed in the spring if I didn't plant any new bulbs in the fall, so this spring I'm a bit disappointed :-) They say it might be 70 degrees tomorrow. The river has completely sprung it's banks --right now you can only tell where the river bed is supposed to be by the tree lines. All the fields surrounding the river are completely under water. It's kind of cool.

7 comments:

  1. This article makes life happy, bright and gives good ideas.
    Sa gaming สมัคร

    ReplyDelete

  2. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. เล่นบาคาร่าให้รวย
    This are such great articles. เล่นบาคาร่าให้รวย This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    เล่นบาคาร่าให้รวย I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete

  3. This are new articles style for you. เล่นบาคาร่าให้รวย You can find some new idea on this. เล่นบาคาร่าให้รวย It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    เล่นบาคาร่าให้รวย Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    เล่นบาคาร่าให้รวย I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete

  4. If you're American, soccer probably isn't your cuppa tea.
    บ้านผลบอล

    First of all, at all times I used the soccer teams themselves as a starting point.
    เดิมพันบาคาร่าบนเว็บ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how to made this article correctly บาคาร่ามือถือ without mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete